Nov 7, 2023

Poem by Jimmy Crouse

INDIRECT SOURCE OF EMBITTERMENT

The with of are by to and from
On is than an as at a in
In a at as an than is on
From and to by are of with the

The with of are by to and from
The with of are by to and from
On is than an as at a in
In a at as an than is on

From and to by are of with the
The with of are by to and from
The with of are by to and from
On is than an as at a in

In a at as an than is on
From and to by are of with the
The with of are by to and from
The with of are by to and from

Poems by Richard Dulgheriu

RESENTMENT I don't remember when I became angry. That's the problem. There was no morning when I woke up and decided to hate the wor...